Wednesday, February 26, 2014

video production

I just posted a few videos that I made earlier this year using a Bamboo tablet and Mischief software with Screenflow.  I like the software.  Mischief is simple to use and it offers a infinite drawing surface with pretty neat zooming functionality.  I like the effect, it can make a Prezi sort of fractal detail feeling, as though you are looking deeper into a sentence instead of on to the next page.  In my most recent videos, I just wrote out the math and did a voice-over after speeding up the video.  My intention is that a student could go through an explanation at talking speed and pause if necessary to take a closer look at the writing.  Another eighty years and I'll have the whole course flipped.

2 comments:

  1. That was a brilliant talent to make video through a tablet PC. I appreciate your work and also your talent. Videojeeves - video production company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it. Just to clarify, the tablet is a Wacom Bamboo tablet that connects by USB to my MacBook Pro. I couldn't find a link to the exact product, but it is pretty handy.

    ReplyDelete